Tourist destinations of Suita City
Despite lack of nature beauty, Suita still attracts tourists with many beautiful and informative man-made architectures. Suita is a city located in northern Osaka Prefecture, Japan. There ara many interesting things to see and do in here. Below is the list of 10 places voted as top tourist attractions in Suita:
- National Museum of Ethnology
- Expo ‘70 commemorative Park
- Asahi Brewery Suita
- The Former Nishio Family House
- Osaka Expo '70 Stadium
- HamayashikiHamayashiki is the name of an old manse in Suita. There are wide range of events and meetings are held here. Most of visitors is from the surrounding local areas and also from overseas.
- Japan Folk Crafts Museum
- Kansai University Museum
- GokurakyuuGokurakuyu is a bathing center whic provides a lot of convinient facilities such as restaurant, massage and haircut..
- Banpaku Oyuba